the mega red matrix i am working on....







sure is taking a heap of time (as outlined in other post). I think I labelled the other artworks wrongly - may have to go edit that some time soon. This wee one I specifically painted for my ma who turned 75 on March 3rd. She so loves anything with red in it that I played with this for her and she was over the moon. So, doubt I will paint anymore rushes in a hurry - played out a bit me thinks. Anyway, am digressing away from this red matrix artwork... you will get to see it shortly. Its taking forever to finally be happy with it. Well, it seems that I lost the close up of it somewhere in my photography folder! Really getting miffed using about 3 programs for the cameras I have! One day will put everything onto portable disk - surely its gotta be easier than this! Need some help with organising my computer me thinks. Soooo many photographs - double/treble ups! Anyway, have a gawp at the latest and greatest. I have the Blue Matrix up in Auckland and am really chuffed about that (at Bruce Mason Centre) and its for sale folks - go get an original for a cheap price. Must away - been here too long today - but will return before the next five months is up I promise!

No comments: