explanation - paua stroganoff!

Okay okay - I didn't feel like talking. Before we settle in to watch the rugger tonight I need to feed the crowd so made up my paua stroganoff (Sher Style) as I call it - never tried anyone else's - in fact, I have never heard of it before I made it! tsk tsk - anyway, we are having Surf and Turf with a twist - will be putting the paua on the plate as well! Mmmm - it smells devine - and I have made it before so its not new for us. Makes a nice treat for a disgustingly wet and cold night in front of the tele'. Our guests hopefully will be suitably impressed. Must away to throw some green leaves together - hey, gotta keep plugging those greens in now. Good luck All Blacks - sock it to them Aussies!

1 comment:

Chavah Kinloch said...

Hey Sher, you've been tagged! Just click back on my blog for the intructions, have fun.:)