update update update! wait for it!

okay okay - 2008 is a long while ago since I posted my last blog - haven't had the time to keep up with facebook, bebo, swimming lessons, bike riding, walking, daily life, art exhibitions, art competitions, workshops, mowing lawns, running the lil guy from school and all the sports events - phew! I gotta sleep sometime! Oh yes and of course having lovely dinner parties and entertaining cool people!

I willcome back in here and "share" but for now - I'm needing some much deserved sleep.

Lost my voice some time last night - it came back to me after two stokey cups of loverly brewed coffee this morning (thank God)! Think a wee cold is threatening though - its this really changeable and cooler weather we are experiencing.

For now though, I'm orf to go shut my eyes!

No comments: