Another Sunday rolls around


and this chickydoo has been way busy. The lil guy had yet another birthday party to go to so dad took him and left me alone with my scrubbing floors and finishing off two art pieces that I am totally rapt with (and that takes a lot believe me). So, I can now introduce "Beyond the Red Matrix" and also "Viva la Fiesta" - and don't ask me why I called the latter that but I just felt in a very light hearted mood I guess and the name just came to mind. A very playful piece. The Red Matrix took some time to complete because I ended up using mixed media (rice, sand and other "stuff"). Its a huge HUGE piece of work and hence the amount of time it took I guess.


Not much else happening on the home front - dh and I went and purchased about 21 native hedging plants yesterday - they are just gorgeous - the neighbour helped dh to plant them this morning and we have an instant hedge now between them and us. We all get on really well so have made room for a little pathway that we can scoot thru carrying our loads (beers, wine and whatever is needed for the bbq)!!


This next week should be fun - I intend to do five days of walking and may even get into a little swimming also. Been a bit slack this weekend and have over indulged (yet again) with vino at the neighbours place (hey, we were celebrating the lil girls birthday too of course)!!


Its over for daylight saving and I'm already feeling pooped and its only 5.09pm! Sure don't feel like eating dinner - perhaps everyone else is the same.


Will come back when there's something else to report. Am sure there is other stuff but its just "stuff" so won't bother. Till next time.....

No comments: