Sunday rolls around (again)!

Can't believe its been weeks since I zapped in here! Way too many other things happening i.e., school holidays so the chance to sit down and type away is fairly limited. Especially when said five year old is requiring heaps of my time. Hey, I enjoy it. Our day today is just gorgeous and I should be outdoors pulling a few weeks or going for a walk. Went to the surgeon the other day about my knee - and yup dh was correct - its cartilage and I need an MRI andthen perhaps a small op' that should rectify the problem and then I'll be bounding again along the pavement until the other knee disintegrates (and I'm told they come in twos)!!

I have been painting a fair bit - loads of ideas that keep coming way too quickly for me to keep up with them. However, in saying that I'm perservering with seascapes again - mostly because they are my passion - they are forever in my blood and there's just no denying it. I'm also hooked on abstracts - of course tones of nature are always abound.

I will load some images a bit later on but thought I'd update this site this morning before I get my butt outside for more serious events of the day.

No comments: